Bitdefender Windows 8 Security (Manzaitest)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Product name
Bitdefender Windows 8 Security
Pros
  • + Good interface
    + Very Good rate of detection
    + Very effective Proactivity
    + Very fast Reaction
CONS
- Some slowing down, but nothing nasty

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
thanks for the review:D their 2013 version is full of bugs i used it for almost six months, when i had win 8 machine i first installed bitdefender win 8 security, but i had only miserable and painful experience with it. for eg: i have to wait total five minutes to use by desktop after login and second if add bank website address or online shopping address then, bang their safeonline webrowser will start and take over the session, so i had to wait for another 3 minutes to start that browser to start and do the websurfing. really great experience with it:mad::mad::mad:. now a days i don't know how is working. :p

Reactions: Manzai
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.