boarding the ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

miragez

Thread author
Dec 5, 2012
Hi all,

Little about myself, been playing computer since 1999 till now crashed my first windows 98 three times called the IT Technician three times as well and paid the service everytime it comes... that's where I kicked start its about time to learn something....

I found this site by chance through researching on certain firewall such as comodo / outpost / OA

I not sure where my IT Knowledge can really hit just hope to share as I go on in this forum.

Right now the tough challenge so far is rebuilding a winre that can boot with F1-F9 keys... so far no chances at all... due to Windows 8 and UEFI unique format.... But when my brand new laptop comes it can be booted to F9 easily.... but I crashed it before able to look through... hehehe that's me... I crash system like never end...

I will share more along the way yeah that's all

Regards
Miragez

S

starchild76

captain stubbing says : welcome to MalwareTips , enjoy your cruise at this marvelous site =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.