Expired Bot Revolt (6 months subscription.)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

isuru1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Dec 12, 2012
Bot Revolt

botrevolt120jpg.jpg

Bot Revolt is a type of program that lives way down deep inside the networking code on your computer – the stuff in Windows that actually makes/receives network connections for you – and inspects everything that flows past it. It monitors all inbound communication to your computer. The software scans automatically every .002 seconds looking for any suspicious or unauthorized communication.

Many security programs do not have what is called outbound protection. This means that they can not control information that goes out of your computer.This is extremely dangerous, considering that hackers and bots have ways to go around inbound firewalls. Bot Revolt’s outbound protection software uses our growing database of trusted programs and program behavior so the Bot Revolt can make security decisions safely and automatically. It monitors program installation, registry and file changes, keyboard and mouse code control, and other potentially dangerous behaviors.

To get it visit this GOTD page

Dark Knight

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
First let me say that this has to be the sh!ttyist software ever.

1.) A ripped off GUI from the old Peer Block software.
2.) I tested the free version of this software and all it does is nag you to death about it being outdated and when you click to update it where does it take you? ...... to the PAID VERSION.

I do not recommend this software to anyone, it is total crap, I knew it would be crap when I saw the GUI, hell the programmer could not even come up with a clear, original idea himself when it came to the GUI.

Download the original Peer Block, you'll get the same thing with out all the nonsense and nags.

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Dark Knight said:
First let me say that this has to be the sh!ttyist software ever.

1.) A ripped off GUI from the old Peer Block software.
2.) I tested the free version of this software and all it does is nag you to death about it being outdated and when you click to update it where does it take you? ...... to the PAID VERSION.

I do not recommend this software to anyone, it is total crap, I knew it would be crap when I saw the GUI, hell the programmer could not even come up with a clear, original idea himself when it came to the GUI.

Download the original Peer Block, you'll get the same thing with out all the nonsense and nags.

Thanks for telling how it is, I kind of guessed it was a load of..... before even started reading it.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I will have to agree this product is junkware and a rip off of the free open-source project PeerBlock.

Thanks. :D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.