Expired BullGuard Internet Security 2018 giveaway ( 1000 copies)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

amico81

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 10, 2017
I had to change from bullguard...after the latest big win update ( creator fall update 1709), my system freezes every time with a bluescreen when i shut down the pc.
in other forums, there are more people with the same problem. (n)
Thats a no-go for me..bullguard had time to test their antivrus with the new windows version.
Too bad...

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I had to change from bullguard...after the latest big win update ( creator fall update 1709), my system freezes every time with a bluescreen when i shut down the pc.
in other forums, there are more people with the same problem. (n)
Thats a no-go for me..bullguard had time to test their antivrus with the new windows version.
Too bad...

I am using the Windows 10 creators update with Bullguard Internet Security installed alongside Zemana Antimalware and shutdown my system several times without getting the BSOD. Although i have read where several people have had the same problem you mention here.

I must say though, just now I selected the "Boot Manager" function from the Bullguard Internet Security menu and selected the option "Restart Computer Now" where it tells you "Please restart your computer to view application loading times", a couple of seconds after selecting that option on shutting down to restart I got the BSOD.

I've decided to uninstal the software. For me considering the multiple post I have read about users having the BSOD, and getting the BSOD myself one time, for me one time is one time too many.

I do believe the software shows promise, maybe they will get the issue fixed.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.