Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
CBS News said:
burgerking-twitter-hack-1_620x350.jpg

The official Twitter for fast food chain Burger King appears to have been hacked. The picture for the account has been changed to the golden arches of McDonalds and the account is tweeting some decidedly un-corporate friendly things.

The Burger King account, with 85,048 followers, changed its account picture from the actual Burger King logo to that of rival McDonalds a little after noon Eastern Time. The account - still listed under @BurgerKing - has also changed its name to McDonalds.

Read more: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57569911/burger-king-twitter-hacked-posting-under-mcdonalds/

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
non related (or is it? :p) McDonalds to be temporarily named Maccas in Australia

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/8590174/mcdonalds-to-become-maccas-in-australia

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Don't know about other Aussies, but that is what I've always called McDonalds. :p

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
McLovin said:
Don't know about other Aussies, but that is what I've always called McDonalds. :p

ohhh I didn't realise their real name was McDonalds :lol:
always always referred to as Maccas
if your woofing down a quarter pounder you even get free Maccas wifi

D

Deleted member 178

In France, we call it "McDo" , in Vietnam , we have only KFC, McDonalds is not present.

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Umbra Corp. said:
In France, we call it "McDo" , in Vietnam , we have only KFC, McDonalds is not present.

love the Colonel not sure not having Maccas is all sad Umbra Corp.

Edit: or is it Burger King ?? :p
what ever happened to whimpy burger

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
LOLOL. Good. I hope it humiliated them. Both fast food joints have the worst commercials.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I will tell you what,them there fish nuggets look mighty tasty.

I can't believe somebody actually tweets Maccas or Burger King.I could see maybe tweeting them to call 911 because your having a heart attack after wolfing down an 18 piece fish bites,large fry and a shamrock shake or a Triple whopper with extra mayo,x-large onion ring and a 9 piece chicken fries.

Maybe just maybe a friendly tweet such as "Thanks my cholesterol medication is working" but other than that ????????????

Almost forgot about Colonel Sanders,There is enough Fat & calories in a bucket of extra crispy to keep a pride of lions alive for a week

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
exterminator20 said:
I will tell you what,them there fish nuggets look mighty tasty.

I can't believe somebody actually tweets Maccas or Burger King.I could see maybe tweeting them to call 911 because your having a heart attack after wolfing down an 18 piece fish bites,large fry and a shamrock shake or a Triple whopper with extra mayo,x-large onion ring and a 9 piece chicken fries.

Maybe just maybe a friendly tweet such as "Thanks my cholesterol medication is working" but other than that ????????????

Almost forgot about Colonel Sanders,There is enough Fat & calories in a bucket of extra crispy to keep a pride of lions alive for a week

ROFLMFAO

I hope that this is not was not your personal experiences exterminator20

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Only the Triple whopper with extra mayo,x-large o-rings and 9 piece Chicken fries part.That is only on the way home from the bar @ 2:30 am.The astronomical,mind bending and ungodly amount of fat and calories acts like a sponge and absorbs the equally astronomical,mind bending and ungodly amount of alcohol I consumed during the evening.Although after the consumption of both I feel like I should be in a casket.If I make it through the night alive I feel like a million bucks in the morning or like some like to call it here in the states early afternoon.

Enough of this,I better go to bed before I make a heat to Burger King

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Went in the Macca's drive through, Buggers forgot to give me a bag with 2 burgers and fries in it, Didn't realize till I got home, Called them up and they said come back in and we will cook you up what you didn't receive and more to say compensate for their mistake, Ended up getting 2 extra burgers, fries and a drink for free.

This was about 6 months ago, I haven't ate at Macca's since then. I hardly eat takeout and when I do it's because I'm traveling or downright lazy and not wanting to cook something up. Thanks. :)

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
exterminator20 said:
Only the Triple whopper with extra mayo,x-large o-rings and 9 piece Chicken fries part.That is only on the way home from the bar @ 2:30 am.The astronomical,mind bending and ungodly amount of fat and calories acts like a sponge and absorbs the equally astronomical,mind bending and ungodly amount of alcohol I consumed during the evening.Although after the consumption of both I feel like I should be in a casket.If I make it through the night alive I feel like a million bucks in the morning or like some like to call it here in the states early afternoon.

Enough of this,I better go to bed before I make a heat to Burger King

Was outback taking a wizz at a BBQ on the weekend and got caught by a girl who looked down and exclaimed ohhh you must be a McDonald because that is definitely a Quarter Pounder :lol:

If you wake up with a hangover you know that you will feel better as the day gets on.
Wake up SOBER and that is the best that you will feel all day, how is that something to look forward too?? :p

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
MrXidus said:
Went in the Macca's drive through, Buggers forgot to give me a bag with 2 burgers and fries in it, Didn't realize till I got home, Called them up and they said come back in and we will cook you up what you didn't receive and more to say compensate for their mistake, Ended up getting 2 extra burgers, fries and a drink for free.

This was about 6 months ago, I haven't ate at Macca's since then. I hardly eat takeout and when I do it's because I'm traveling or downright lazy and not wanting to cook something up. Thanks. :)

yeah like it's their mistake right but if you go out of your way and drive back in we will be happy to increase your chances of a heart attack by giving you twice the cholesterol that you would have gotten if we had got your order right the first time, nothing about bringing the missing burgers to you..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.