Business Grade Security Question

TechKno

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 21, 2016
Hi Guys,

I work for a small outsourced IT firm that manages 50+ small to large businesses and have been tasked with finding a suitable malware prevention solution that will fit the needs of most of our customers.
For the magority of our customers we've deployed AVG CloudCare / AVG Internet Security Business Edition on PC's and servers. On their servers we deploy the free virsion of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Anti-Ransomware but we're still concerned for their securitydue to the growing demand of Ransomware and other threats.

If there are any of you that also manages IT security, what solutions do you tend to deploy?

We're currently looking into Symantec's Endpoint Protection and WatchGuard Firewall's Advanced Security features but was wondering if you'd recommend anything better?

D

Deleted Member 333v73x

Well, Sophos Endpoint Protection and Symantec Endpoint Protection are the most popular, but my knowledge on endpoint solutions is limited so I can't offer much advice.

Reactions: TechKno

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.