On Sale! Buy Heimdal PRO License with 70% discount 1yr/1 computer

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
upload_2017-10-21_11-13-34.png

Hello my friends at MT!!

I have yet another stellar deal for all of you ~ brought to you by Heimdal Pro!

I introduce to you Heimdal Pro at a 70% discount! Yes, that is correct 70% off! You can get this for $13.20 USD which saves you $30.80!! This is a one year one computer license.

Instructions:

1) Vist this website: Buy Heimdal

Voucher is already built into the link, but if it doesn't show up voucher is: botfrei70

2) Type in a valid e-mail address, because this is how you will get your license afterward.

3) Uncheck "Automatic Renewal" unless you want them to charge you once this promotional offer of 1 year 1 computer is done for whatever rate they will be charging.

4) You may choose to opt in or opt out of the "Subscribe to our newsletter"

5) Then click to proceed to checkout

6) Supply valid credentials such as credit card, debit card etc. stuff on the second step which is Payment Info.

7) Wrap up you payment stuff, review and wait for the e-mail to arrive in your inbox with a serial number! Check spam if the e-mail hasn't arrived in two to three minutes.

upload_2017-10-21_11-17-18.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.