Cambridge Analytica Uncovered

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Minds.com is an up and coming alternative.

@BryanB - surely you jest. What % of users you think Read the Terms AND wade thru all the garbage to change settings? 1 %? Laffable. Probably less than 1/1000th of a percent. It can take a knowledgeable person and hour or so to wade thru their crap. Of course all by intention.

Remember FB has a 2011 agreement with the FTC that prohibits them from doing exactly what they did!

NY Times is Extreme Right? Are you BSing?

I was being facetious <> and trying to point out to my friend prorootect that you can't have it both ways. You may have noticed that I said user agreement volumes because I agree with you, only lawyers read that stuff and I don't trust any political extreme, I'm not real political but we always have to push back against overly forceful opinion from whatever direction it comes.

Maybe when discussing politics here we should keep it simple and polite.

Facebook needs to shut down.

Facebook will not shut down. Average Joe will never allow that to happen. Facebook is more important to Average Joe than the vast majority of things in life. Social media has taken the world by storm, and all these companies get away with what they do, because of one simple fact - Average Joe allows them to get away with it. This kind of stuff has been reported, like what ?,... forever... so, no one has to blame but themselves, because they let themselves be victimized.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.