Advice Request Can I Convert outlook 2016 OST to outlook 2019 PST?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

alana12joseph

Thread author
Jun 26, 2019
I have a Outlook 2016 OST files and wants to convert it into Outlook 2019 PST format. How can I migrate all my Outlook 2016 files into latest version of Outlook 2019 PST.
Please suggest.

Reactions: upnorth

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Unfortunately Microsoft do not provide an official conversion tool. There are many 3rd-party OST to PST tools but are not freeware, and the trials have limitations.

Here are some I found online:
Before purchasing a license, check the reviews.

If transferring the files are not crucial, you just view when you want with this free and open-source OST / PST Viewer.
This is not a converter: Dijji/XstReader

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
It is usually not necessary to convert from OST to PST.
OST files are just reflecting what is online. Just connect your Outlook 2019 to the same online service, whether it be Gmail or whatever, and everything will be set up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.