Can't remove and is rooted in android

Status
Not open for further replies.
Infected operating system
Android 11
Infected device
Any phone I get. Instantly on everything I buy
Infected device issues
Issues? What do you got because I have it all. I'm a guest in everything. Says I have a work profile and I have never given access to anyone
Steps taken to remove the infection
I've tried everything. Nothing works. Now I can't even download security apps. Can't take pictures. I'm shocked I can get online today. Sometimes my phone won't do anything but turn on the screen

lonesome Rider

Thread author
Aug 14, 2023
Well I have tried everything. It does fake scans on virus apps. Most files have no known library. Half the functions of the apps are legit. Seems attached to my Google account. Can't find a online removal tool. It won't even let me download new security apps. I need them gone

Brahman

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 22, 2013
Well I have tried everything. It does fake scans on virus apps. Most files have no known library. Half the functions of the apps are legit. Seems attached to my Google account. Can't find a online removal tool. It won't even let me download new security apps. I need them gone
Are you a relative of Edward Snowden ? or in some ways connected to s any Russian Oligarchs ?
Do a hard Reset after removing sim card and out side of your home, do not connect to any Wi-Fi while doing so. setup the phone, get a new sim connection. create a new google account for your phone, don't use the old one. Enable dns over tls in settings and use quad 9 or nextdns. change all your routers in your home, get a good secure router.

Classy

Dec 2, 2023
What if you did all that and someone somehow has hacked your phone taking over the number you haven't even had time to really look at yet. And then of course it's all down heel from there. I can't keep buying new sim, service, phones, internet boxes, computers printers. It's crazy I haven't had privacy in a year nor a number longer then a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.