Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
com.spisoft.quicknote.1.png

carnet-1.png
carnet-2.png
carnet-3.png

Carnet is a powerful note taking app which purpose is not only to write your shopping list but can also be used to write longer texts, stories, etc.

Carnet is available on Android and Linux, soon on your web browser, Windows and Mac, with sync capabilities

Features

• Complete editor : bold/italic/underline/color/highlight
  • Import from Google Keep (only on desktop, then sync on mobile)
  • Insert images / review
  • Open HTML format
  • Organize with folders and choose root storage folder depending on your needs
  • Keywords
  • Quickly see your recent notes
  • Search amount your notes
  • Protect the app with a pin code (won't encrypt notes) on android
  • Statistics : words/sentences/characters
  • Sync with NextCloud
To come

• Audio recording
  • NextCloud Online integration (as a nextcloud app)
  • Perf improvements
  • Lighter version for linux without Electron
  • Windows / Mac OS electron app
  • Many things I don't think about right now
Carnet | F-Droid - Free and Open Source Android App Repository

I'm gonna try this app as an alternative of Google Keep, use the non F-Droid build allows gdrive sync, the main site already has the non fdroid build and the Linux application, I'm monitoring it to actual replace in future my note app, and become my default cross-clients sync notes application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.