May 10, 2018
Windows Edition
Home
Security updates
Allow security updates and latest features
User Access Control
Always notify
Real-time security
Bitdefender Total Security+Zemana Anti-Malware Premium+Heimdal Pro+Voodoo-Shield Pro
Firewall security
Periodic malware scanners
Bitdefender Total Security+Zemana Anti-Malware Premium & HitmanPro
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Standard Browser is: Edge,besides that: Chrome+Firefox & Pale Moon(Extensions:Ublock origin+Grammarly & Lastpass)
Maintenance tools
Wisecare 365 Pro+Ccleaner Professional Plus
File and Photo backup
None
System recovery
none
Computer specs
https://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/acer-aspire-f15

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
@carsten ibsen: add a Disk Imaging Backup solution (Macrium Reflect Free or AOMEI Backuper, are free and reliable).

Also, to run Bitdefender Total Security+Zemana Anti-Malware Premium+Heimdal Pro+Voodoo-Shield Pro is overkill as real-time protection, I think Your don't need neither ZAM nor VoodooShield running alongside BTS. You may keep ZAM for on demands scans.

In field Virus and Malware Removal Tools: You may delete BTS, as You are using it as real-time solution, here You may add Norton Power Eraser.

Thanks for sharing :)

Last edited:

Garzaman

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2017
I also believe that you should make a backup and not for a malware attack, because I believe that a malware against your computer is like trying to repel a nuclear attack with two stones, but there can always be a hardware failure, by a power failure or anything else outside your defense.
Scheduling the backup task while at those times when you are not using the computer can be the difference between a good day and a bad one ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.