CCleaner 3.05.1409

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieselman

Level 1
Thread author
Mar 26, 2011
Change log:

- Additional fix for Steam caching issues.

http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Awesome .Thanks for the news and thank you james for posting also in Events. :D
Not a big update pack..but since I'm a Steam User I'm sure this update will make Ccleaner better.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I just ran my Update Checker earlier today, didn't pick this update. Guess time to check it again. :lol:

I noticed a difference in the Registry Cleaning (for invalid FW rules or something).

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Thanks, thought the change log in the first post was a little different. :lol:

LochNess

Apr 2, 2011
Thanks for the information... Statistically, CCleaner has got to be one of the most downloaded and useful utilities available...

IMO, it's 'light-years' ahead of their other products, especially Defraggler ... BUT, that's a subject for another thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.