Chrome currently fastest browser, according to benchmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

win7holic

Thread author
Apr 20, 2011
Futuremark, the company known for its benchmarking software, has released a new version of its Peacekeeper software that's made specifically to test the performance of web browsers. This new version has been made to use the latest HTML5 standards. The program can be used on any Internet connected device which means browsers on the PC, Mac, smartphones and tablets can be measured.

Read More

My result:
ObLKC.png

and, share your result with your browser. :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
This is my result. The test was done on my laptop, not the computer that I normally use.

UNJLV.png

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
Compared to a bunch of tablets... what about an actual browser?

EDIT: I see. Well, not much new there.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Here is mine. This was done on my desktop.

browsery.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Definitely Chrome place the holder for fastest browser until now.

By the way here's the result done in laptop. Yes I'm aware since isn't best at all but speed is not a big deal for me.

xlcpq1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.