Status
Not open for further replies.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
The first stable version of Chrome for Android has been released. It runs on Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich or later and can be downloaded from Google Play store.

Read More And Download

Finally it is here! Going to try it. But I have a bad luck: Low tablet's battery and charging via USB cable. :(

EDIT: Wasn't able to wait, turned on my tablet and Chrome was found to be not compatible with it. :( (GT-P6200)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Great going to see if it's compatible with the HTC Wildfire, I have a feeling that it's not going to be.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011
Yesterday I tried install stable version of Chrome but it isn't compatible with Android in my Mom's device. :(

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Not compatible with my HTC Wildfire. Might be because it's old and not the updated Android version. I also tried Firefox when it came out and that was not able to go on either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.