AI Assist CIS2025 compatible

simmerskool

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Is any other real-time security app recommended or compatible to run with Comodo Internet Security.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Apr 21, 2016
Yes, Malwarebytes is often recommended as it's compatible with Comodo Internet Security and provides real-time protection against malware and ransomware. However, always ensure to not run two antivirus programs simultaneously as it may cause conflicts.

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Is any other real-time security app recommended or compatible to run with Comodo Internet Security.
If you use only the firewall
Then nearly every security software will be compatible
but remember to use cruel sister like settings and to remove all the trusted vendor list as it's filled with possibly malicious ones

simmerskool

Level 31
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
I shutdown the VM with CIS 2025 Premium yesterday as in addition to seeing some "bugs" (eg running Firefox in CIS containment), I was getting intermittent black screens that lasted 3 to 5 seconds, so I shutdown that VM. I'll look again with next update... (whenever):ROFLMAO:

• HaHa
Reactions: Behold Eck

rashmi

Level 7
Jan 15, 2024
I shutdown the VM with CIS 2025 Premium yesterday as in addition to seeing some "bugs" (eg running Firefox in CIS containment), I was getting intermittent black screens that lasted 3 to 5 seconds, so I shutdown that VM. I'll look again with next update... (whenever):ROFLMAO:
Did you use the Comodo widget to run Firefox? I never encountered a situation where popular browsers were running in containment. Once you've installed and configured Comodo, run the rating scan and address any unrecognized files.

Reactions: simmerskool

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.