City Scape 1080p HD

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
previewld.jpg

Information: (18 x 1920 x 1080 .jpg images)

Download: (17.98 MB .rar)

Code:
Mediafire: http://goo.gl/W7QHI

A personal collection I put together but decided it was too good not to share. Enjoy. ;)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Woud you be able to make this for dual screens?

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Thread author
Apr 17, 2011
@Everyone else

You're welcome. ;)

McLovin said:
Woud you be able to make this for dual screens?

You can use them for dual screens if you wish.

For me on Windows 7 with my dual 1080p screens my wallpaper would look like this.

iwJKN.png

The same wallpaper shown on both monitors, Cannot change which image displays on monitor 1 or 2.

I installed a 3rd party software called Display Fusion Pro to get the features below. (Advanced Wallpaper Management)

EALPC.png

Ra79O.png

If the image is 1080p or smaller, It will be stretched across the screens like so, Can look odd. I suggest only using wallpapers purely made for dual screens or just do what the second image shows for these City Scapes. :)

Related: Huge multi-monitor enhancements coming in Windows 8

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
Whether now, or in 2529, the last thing I want to see on my computer desktop is urban sprawl. hahahahahahahahahahaha

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.