Cohen's Galaxy S7

Cohen

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Greenify: Saves battery by hibernating background apps when the screen is turned off. Here is an explanation as to how Greenify works and is different to most "battery saving/task killing" apps.
Zemana Mobile Antivirus: Protects my device without affecting device performance or battery life in any noticeable way.
Nova Launcher: Best launcher I've ever used.

Vasudev

Level 33
Verified
Nov 8, 2014
Greenify: Saves battery by hibernating background apps when the screen is turned off. Here is an explanation as to how Greenify works and is different to most "battery saving/task killing" apps.
Zemana Mobile Antivirus: Protects my device without affecting device performance or battery life in any noticeable way.
Nova Launcher: Best launcher I've ever used.
Use this tip because greenify isn't needed. Quick Tip – How to optimize battery usage on Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge – Samsung Update
How is the battery life on s7 after update to Nougat? I'm considering updating my dad's phone and I heard there were battery life issues after upgrade. Is it true?

Cohen

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Greenify saves me hours of battery life each cycle; After a lot of customization in Greenify, my phone is as light as ever and can last a whole day with heavy usage.
I've tested my battery life with and without Greenify and it is MUCH better with it.

How is the battery life on s7 after update to Nougat? I'm considering updating my dad's phone and I heard there were battery life issues after upgrade. Is it true?
I haven't had a problem with it at all, in fact I'd say my battery lasts longer with it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.