2. Pretty low on Ram

3. Light on System

4. Blocked and removed most of the files

5. Nice and New Looking Interface
CONS
1. Complicated for Non Experienced PC Users

2. Not the Greatest Comodo Leak Test Results
BOTTOM LINE
According to my testings, Comodo Firewall has done a good job. Only one serious infection was left behind which was located in app data roaming. The PC was definitely usable as if there was no infections.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Enjoyed the review on Comodo Firewall. The only bad thing about Comodo Firewall is it very
hard to removal once you have install. Or it you upgrade to the latest version. You have to have
a very un-installer software and Comodo removal tool.

Could you test Spyshelter Firewall?;)

Y

yigido

Enjoyed the review on Comodo Firewall. The only bad thing about Comodo Firewall is it very
hard to removal once you have install. Or it you upgrade to the latest version. You have to have

Comodo Removal Tool does great job. I never had a problem with it. :)

RmG152

Level 12
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
2. Not the Greatest Comodo Leak Test Results
If you disable sandbox module Comodo pass 100% (bb disable some hips functions take look here, I report issue to comodo, but it's discarted by mod).
But if you disable sandbox module, comodo cloud fail blocking virus.

Comodo 7 is bug

Can you retest it with Enchancet protection mode on (hips) and sandbox disabled?

Comodo Removal Tool does great job. I never had a problem with it. :)

Where I can fin this tool?

Malware Security

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Apr 29, 2013
You know you want too ;) :D
haha that funny

Ill take a look at Spyshelter Firewall!
Expect the review soon, I just do not know when!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.