App Review Comodo firewall 8.2 vs the Scriptor

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
D

Deleted member 2913

Can you do a test with completely default CIS suite settings?
Default settings will be used by the majority.

Settings customization, maximum settings, etc... are good for test but would like to see how CIS perform with its recommended settings.

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
As I'll be leaving on assignment this Sunday (hopefully to expose some bad guys), I won't be doing videos (or posting) for a while. I do still have a Trend Micro vid, already done, for Saturday AM.

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
As I'll be leaving on assignment this Sunday (hopefully to expose some bad guys), I won't be doing videos (or posting) for a while. I do still have a Trend Micro vid, already done, for Saturday AM.
Also do with sandboxie & voodooshield at my request & i guess u luv to expose bad boys. Have a happy weekend :D

Reactions: Venustus

cruelsister

Level 42
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Apr 13, 2013
Hi Sam- as I noted, SB will protect against this malware. I suppose that Voodoo shield will also work, but that depends on the user. As the file is unknown the user is left with a choice of running it or not.

A similar and equally efficacious method of protection can be found here:

http://www.btwaters.com/probab/flip/coinmainD.html

Reactions: Rolo and Koroke San

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.