Contests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
I was curious about this because, on the achievements page, there are several achievements like "First Place" "Second Place" and "Third Place" that are suppose to be for people who won a contest. So... what kind of contests are we talking about here and when are they going to be held? More of a question then anything, but I thought I would ask it since we never seemed to have a contest here since the achievements system was introduced.

V

Vextor

Thing is, I believe this was for the Games page which has since been taken down for some reason.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I've got caught up with all this things and forgot of the contests.....Well... we can have a contest about the 'best written review' or the best tutorial.... what do you think ? any other suggestions?

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
Jack said:
I've got caught up with all this things and forgot of the contests.....Well... we can have a contest about the 'best written review' or the best tutorial.... what do you think ? any other suggestions?

Yeah, or post of the week maybe? Like for the best knowledgeable post of a week? I think it would be kind of cool, maybe we can use the Tip of the month as well?

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hmm... how about update the tip of the day with more awards, beside for "Caring" award and 20 reputation points and 2,000+ guess, let's make with 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place.

Dejan

Thread author
Mar 3, 2011
jamescv7 said:
Hmm... how about update the tip of the day with more awards, beside for "Caring" award and 20 reputation points and 2,000+ guess, let's make with 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place.

Yeah, that's what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.