Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
The changelog of Coranti 2012

Major MultiShield™ scan engine update: Engines updated to very latest version. Increased performance and malware detection!
Addition of Persistent Cache™: We care for performance and are optimizing all the time. Coranti 2012 comes with the addition of Persistent Cache™, which ensures improved system performance
Improved dealing with scan results: At the end of a scan we’ll show you a list with the results and you can select what to do, no more pauses during scanning
Ignore threats: In order to minimize false-positives and to make our software highly configurable, we allow you to ignore threads of certain types
Easier to manage: We’ve added a special administrator role, to make sure the right people are able to manage Coranti
Windows Action Center support
Updated UI: Coranti is getting better looking all the time!

Bugfixes

Quarantine Manager issues have been fixed (Windows 7) [bugs 485, 439]
System crash (BSOD) during hard I/O operation has been fixed [bugs 478, 477, 474]
Issues with circularity files scanning on Windows 7 have been fixed [bug 446]
Issues with Antispyware Process Monitor have been fixed
Possible system hung during installation has been fixed [bugs 245, 447, 248]
Unexpected service crash has been fixed [bugs 235]
Installation issues on Core I7/I5 have been fixed [bug 204]
Possible application hung has been fixed [bug 508]
Unexpected system crash (BSOD) during installation has been fixed [bug 475]

Download Coranti 2012 Now and start enjoying being well protected by the next generation in computer security!

More Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.