Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Core Temp monitor CPU temperature - NEW version
Home developer's page: alcpu.com/CoreTemp/: Core Temp
- CoreTemp is small software to monitor processor (CPU) temperature and other vital information (Min. minimum, Max. maximum, Load).
upload_2018-2-8_13-55-9.png

NEW version Core Temp 1.11 window

Core Temp
is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
All major processor manufacturers have implemented a "DTS" (Digital Thermal Sensor) in their products. The DTS provides more accurate and higher resolution temperature readings than conventional onboard thermal sensors. (How does it work?).
This feature is supported by all recent x86 processors. Processors by Intel, AMD and VIA are supported. A complete list of supported processors is available.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability.
Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality. You can find our plug-ins and add-ons here.
If you are a developer and you are interested in creating your own addition, please see the developer's page.

Core Temp Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 2003 Server, 2008 Server (R2), 2012 Server.
Processor: Intel, AMD or VIA x86 based processor.

**First: unnotch supplementary software case during download!**

- Core Temp I use it for some years now... indispensable to monitor CPU temperatures.

2.05 MB in Programs folder = nothing.
Core Temp.exe: 3.96 MB in Process Hacker = nothing.
You have your temperatures in the System Tray (notification area), automatically changed...and the GUI on top left of your monitor.
You can Change colors of the notification area temperature digits, and Select fonts - in Options/Settings/Notification Area...
In Options/Settings/General: notch Start Core Temp with Windows case.

Link to Core Temp addons add-ons page: Core Temp - Add Ons

Last edited:

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
Core Temp 64-bit version:

For 64-bit version, click (in the home page alcpu.com above) this link:
---> More downloads...
Download the standalone version of Core Temp: 32 Bit 64 Bit
or
For Core Temp Portable 64-Bit v1.11, download link on afterdawn.com: Core Temp (Portable 64-Bit)

Thanks for sharing this soft Prorootect, I've been using it since your post. It's everything you said and much more.:)

Reactions: Prorootect

MeltdownEnemy

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Jan 25, 2018
thank you, I'm going to try it withit, the program is universal on any old or new hardware with windows?
I'm currently using AIDA64 extreme edition to calculate temperature and others things. too I would like a gpu version.

Reactions: Prorootect
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.