Core Temp RC new version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prorootect

Level 69
Thread author
Verified
Nov 5, 2011
Core Temp new version topic for everyone ..

Download: Core Temp 1.0 RC3 : on alcpu.com: http://www.alcpu.com/CoreTemp/ - Portable version, and FREE software.

Quote:
'Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.'

'What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard diagnostic.'

Very light: CoreTemp.exe: 705 KB only ..

And I can see in the system tray near the clock - two temperature counts of my two cores - it's not more I ask. Perfect!

I use Core Temp since some years.;) Thank you Arthur Liberman!

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
RE: Core Temp new version

That's still not the final version, but thanks for the update. :)

Beware, the new setup of Core Temp uses InstallerIQ to download Core Temp. I was always surprised from where the malware trace freeze.com came to my computer, which was detected by Emsisoft MalAware. Finally I knew that the company W3i, the owner of InstallIQ is also the one behind freeze.com!

http://www.mywot.com/en/scorecard/installiq.com

Thanks.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
RE: Core Temp new version

If you understand how InstallIQ works, shouldn't be an issue. It also informs the user about this. [See Pic] If you're wise, you'd download the Standalone (Portable) version.

wbtgG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.