Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Core Temp
Core Temp is a compact, no fuss, small footprint program to monitor CPU temperature.

The uniqueness of it is that it shows the temperature of each individual core in each processor in your system! You can see in real time how the CPU temperature varies when you load your CPU. It's also completely motherboard independent.

coretemp.png

I've been using this for a few months now, I normally have it loaded when I have VirtualBox running just to see and monitor the Temp/Load.

See attachment of Core Temp running in System Tray:

Attachments

• coretemp_systray.png
    coretemp_systray.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 632

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Nicee,I'm using SpeedFan to check my core temp..but this seems very interesting :D

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
I will check it out :)

Update:

I have looked it up and it seems to have good features such as overheat protection.

(I didn't know that my amd has 115C as max temperature.)

+2rep for the thread; useful tool

Regards,
Valentin N

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.