LASER_oneXM

Level 37
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 4, 2016
Conclusion

All in all at $110 on Amazon right now, the Crucial drive is a great pick at the higher end of SATA SSDs, while in many cases the differences between it and the MyDigitalSSD SuperBoot were very minor, it did jump ahead quite a bit in our file transfer tests and does have a 5 year warranty which can make consumers feel a bit more confident in their purchase. If I were to use any of these drives as a primary drive today, I would be using an MX 500, For a gaming drive, this is probably the best drive available. The reads and write performance was very solid and for a few bucks extra you do get a much better warranty and better built drive. With all of that said I will be giving it our Editors Choice Award

SumTingWong

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 2, 2018
Screenshot_13.png

Hmmmmm.............

Reactions: Vasudev

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.