On Sale! Cyberghost 7 Years Premium Plus only $266.6 (57% discount)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
bYxdN86.png
Hi Ghostie,

Santa brings you access to NSA-proof servers in a 7 Years Premium Plus NoSpy subscription at a very merry 57% discount.

Thus, for $ 266.6, you can surf the web without worrying about prying eyes, until 2023.

In case a potential employer ever asks you where you see yourself in the next years, you can answer “in a private corner of the Internet”.

Also, since it’s the holiday season, CyberGhost Premium Plus NoSpy 7 Years is a great gift idea for all your always-connected friends.

The offer is only valid until December 28th so... buy now and stay private for 7 Years!
5r7L009.png

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Not worthy to buy a Cyberghost 7 year subscription
cc2d359a37851cba62422efbcfafe5f8.gif
Today I have purchased a purevpn lifetime subscription for $55 for 5 devices. (I used a 20 % discount coupon). However, it is not a lifetime subscription as they say. It is a 5 year instead but it can be updated again after 5 years for free :) It is good price like $1 per months. I have never purchased VPN before it is first time I made.

Last edited:

HowardEngland

Level 1
Verified
Dec 23, 2016
Not worthy to buy a Cyberghost 7 year subscription
cc2d359a37851cba62422efbcfafe5f8.gif
Today I have purchased a purevpn lifetime subscription for $52 for 5 devices. (I used a 20 % discount coupon). However, it is not a lifetime subscription as they say. It is a 5 year instead but it can be updated again after 5 years for free :) It is good price like $1 per months. I have never purchased VPN before it is first time I made.

I very recently bought the lifetime license for Windscribe $49-99 - I am delighted that I did. I found in addition to a fast connection that the support was great also and fast to respond.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
I very recently bought the lifetime license for Windscribe $49-99 - I am delighted that I did. I found in addition to a fast connection that the support was great also and fast to respond.

It is also good Vpn service. Now 9 VPN clients installed on my laptop: PureVpn, Hidemyass, Cyberghost, Cactus, HideIpvn, Windscribe hideme.ru, worldvpn and ibvpn. Not because I am Vpn maniac :) However, it is not recommended to install many vpn clients due possible to conflicts.... I installed them for testing purpose: connection and download speed, CPU and memory consumption....

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015

I got my Windscribe lifetime for $35, but you are right...I'm happy with Windscribe. It's worth it for $35 or $50. Lifetime (and unlimited devices) VPN for under $50 is a STEAL. Merry Christmas to you too!

My favorites ATM are: NordVPN, Windscribe, Private Internet Access.

Pros for me are:

-GUI
-Privacy Policy
-NO LOGS
-Speed / Latency
-Zero IP Leaks
-Price
-Support

Cons:

-LOGS
-Slow Speeds / High latency

Last edited:

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Hi Nikolay:) The other VPN I found to be excellent is Nord VPN.

Merry Xmas:)

Hi,

Yes, I have heard many good words about this VPN but haven't tried yet. I know some guys working in Nord: Xavier, Greg and Kris. I sent them a proposal to host a Giveaway but Greg told me like ,,It is interesting but let's skip this deal for now,, :)
Merry Christmas

Hi @NikolayfromRussia, which is the best in your opinion? (in your 9 VPN clients)

Hi,

It is a very good question. Every VPN service has positive/negative sides.

Cyberghost VPN: Many IPs blacklisted, slow connection, heavy vpn client, settings a little bit complicated. Russian interface is full of mistakes. Mostly like a Google translation. I corrected some mistakes and sent to Silvana from Cyberghost....But I like this service and found it very useful. The support is good.
Cactus/Hideipvn - I like these services. The owner of Cactus is Sergiu and Hideipvn is Vladimir. They are from Moldova. Connects fast and server speed is great. A Vpn client is also nice and easy settings. The bad thing is not many servers.
IBVPN - Romanian service. There is a nice guy Elli in sales department. He is always open to host the Giveaways :) Very fast connection and server speed, a light vpn client. But on my lap sometimes drops internet connection ;)
PureVPN - I installed yesterday so no much to say. As I know they don't offer a trial period. It is not good as it's always better to test it before buying it. They don't like to run Giveaways.
Windscribe - It is a nice Canadian service. There is a nice guy called Yegor. He is originally from Belarus. He is also open to hold the Giveaways :) Their service is really nice. The servers are fast.
Hidemyass is a monster Vpn service for the number of servers. But the connection is slow and servers don't work fast. The Vpn client is heavy. I had some 1 year accounts and shared with my friends but they didn't like it and uninstalled it.

As for me I like Ibvpn (many guys I gave subscriptions are happy with this service), windscribe. PureVPN seems to be a good service too. I don't know if the above mentioned VPN services keep logs. They say they don't. But who knows......

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Hi,

Yes, I have heard many good words about this VPN but haven't tried yet. I know some guys working in Nord: Xavier, Greg and Kris. I sent them a proposal to host a Giveaway but Greg told me like ,,It is interesting but let's skip this deal for now,, :)
Merry Christmas

Hi,

It is a very good question. Every VPN service has positive/negative sides.

Cyberghost VPN: Many IPs blacklisted, slow connection, heavy vpn client, settings a little bit complicated. Russian interface is full of mistakes. Mostly like a Google translation. I corrected some mistakes and sent to Silvana from Cyberghost....But I like this service and found it very useful. The support is good.
Cactus/Hideipvn - I like these services. The owner of Cactus is Sergiu and Hideipvn is Vladimir. They are from Moldova. Connects fast and server speed is great. A Vpn client is also nice and easy settings. The bad thing is not many servers.
IBVPN - Romanian service. There is a nice guy Elli in sales department. He is always open to host the Giveaways :) Very fast connection and server speed, a light vpn client. But on my lap sometimes drops internet connection ;)
PureVPN - I installed yesterday so no much to say. As I know they don't offer a trial period. It is not good as it's always better to test it before buying it. They don't like to run Giveaways.
Windscribe - It is a nice Canadian service. There is a nice guy called Yegor. He is originally from Belarus. He is also open to hold the Giveaways :) Their service is really nice. The servers are fast.
Hidemyass is a monster Vpn service for the number of servers. But the connection is slow and servers don't work fast. The Vpn client is heavy. I had some 1 year accounts and shared with my friends but they didn't like it and uninstalled it.

As for me I like Ibvpn (many guys I gave subscriptions are happy with this service), windscribe. PureVPN seems to be a good service too. I don't know if the above mentioned VPN services keep logs. They say they don't. But who knows......

Some of your vpns u listens use not real dedicated servers just cheap vps servers. most of the listed are realy bad..

Reactions: bribon77

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
Vpn services installed on my lap: CactusVpn, NordVpn, Purevpn, HideipVpn, HideMy.name, Windscribe, PrivateVpn. I use all of them....
Now talking about Cyberghost's a 7 year offer. I wouldn't recommend to buy it. It is expensive - $266. You don't what it will happen with Cyberghost tomorrow. The service can be closed. I bought a purevpn last year. I was happy for it but now it is going down with server connection/speed. But it was a good deal for purevpn as I paid only $55 for 5 y/5 devices.

1.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.