Expired Cyberghost Premium 6 Months License giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

taleblou

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
header.jpg

Hurry there are over 23000 licenses left for grab. head over http://www.cyberghostvpn.com/de_de/campaign/pcwelt_sept2014 and grab one.

This is the premium edition with all features and not special edition. ENJOY.

Reactions: Malware1

taleblou

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 2, 2012

use hotmail or gmail or a valid e-mail. I got myself several. Try another e-mail. A real e-mail and not a fake one. It should work.

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
use hotmail or gmail or a valid e-mail. I got myself several. Try another e-mail. A real e-mail and not a fake one. It should work.
I'm using a real email, it seems I must use a public email service. I can't use my own domain or something like that. :(

taleblou

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Nov 2, 2012
damn you are right. dailysoftwaregiveaway says 1 year, but its 6 months. My bad. Thanks for correcting.

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
damn you are right. dailysoftwaregiveaway says 1 year, but its 6 months. My bad. Thanks for correcting.

Yes, I know. It's fault of dailysoftwaregiveaway posting 1 year instead of 6 month premium. I was surprised if the Cyberghost gives 1 year premium keys

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.