Basic Security Dantho's Security Config

vtqhtr413

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2017
You will need an external USB hard drive or you can create a backup partition on your internal hard drive. With this config I assume you will be able to figure out Macrium but their are simpler programs for backup, in fact Win 10 has it built in, if you'd like help with it let me know otherwise I would suggest Aomei also. Good luck to you Dantho.

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
I'm in need of a free backup software but i need some advices :)
Well Macrium Reflect is one of the best choices, not only it is useful for solving problems with malware, but you can reinstall your system in a few minutes. A normal hard disk formatting requires a lot of time because of the reinstallation of programs and updates. With Macrium you get the system as it was in the moment of creation of the copy, without problems and with all the programs installed and configured.
You will have to make only the latest system updates.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.