Dave's android mobile security

dave epps

Thread author
Apr 10, 2017
I run FireAmp mobile by cisco systems, along with a back up scanner from Avl (non-pro version works better in my opinion, does excellent job scanning system/root level files). My network on it passes through grey shirts no root firewall. I utilize a app called network connections, to monitor all outbound/inbound traffic. For hidden file management I use powergrasp and sandisk memory zone. I try to keep everything light as possible , but effective. Android is a secure device to begin with , out the box , main issue I focus on is network traffic since the malware is sandboxed and main thing it depends on is the network.

S3cur1ty 3nthu5145t

Level 6
Verified
May 22, 2017
FireAmp mobile by cisco systems last update was on September 13, 2013, the lack of attention to this app, would greatly concern me.

Reactions: oneeye

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.