David Lynch "Twin Peaks" Reboot. Anyone else excited?

N

Noxx

Thread author
I wasn't blessed with being able to watch the series back in the 90's (I'm a youngster), but I did manage to watch the entire series a few months ago after someone recommended it to me. Suffice it to say, WOW, it was something else. The music, the setting, the acting, the bizarre theme, it was all just too much to take in at once. Well, it's not exactly recent news, but it will be making a return, thankfully with original cast members (with some exceptions due to finances, deaths, etc), and thankfully SHOWTIME crumbled under the pressure and David Lynch will be directing. So yeah, is anyone else excited for the return? If so, what about Twin Peaks resonated with you? Looking forward to reading your responses. :)

Reactions: Nevi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.