DefenseWall Personal Firewall 3.22 BETA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austerity

Level 1
Feb 9, 2014
I tried this for a week. I'm sure it works good from a security standpoint, and i'm sure it is a well made program (I had zero issues), but it's really a pain in the arse to have to shadow and unshadow to make changes. It just didn't fit for me.

D

Deleted member 178

so what about a x64 version?

i wonder if their marketting team is aware that most new PCs are now x64...

Austerity

Level 1
Feb 9, 2014
I tried this for a week. I'm sure it works good from a security standpoint, and i'm sure it is a well made program (I had zero issues), but it's really a pain in the arse to have to shadow and unshadow to make changes. It just didn't fit for me.

Yeah, disregard my drunk posting. Not sure why I was posting about DefenseWall.....talking about Shadow Defender

Reactions: Deleted member 178
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.