Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
got to try Defense Wall one of these days...have any of you guys tried Defense Wall so far? ..any opinions ?:D

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011
I have a license bought few years ago. I used it for 5 months but then it started to slow down my browsers start-up. Ilya (developer) was great in solving fast enough all problems i encountered except that one.

ghost

Level 1
Jan 16, 2011
Today i renewed my DefenseWall license so i have at this moment no real-time protection...I feel like a Linux user now. :dodgy:
DefenseWall has changed since i used it on my host and i like the way it just sits there and i can enjoy my Laptop...:popcorm1:

ballader1

Apr 14, 2011
@Jack I've tried it before and it is a pretty nice little application. I would recommend you try it on a virtual machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.