Deg-Degan a browser for ¿indonesian people? ¡for all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramonjosegn

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Jan 16, 2013
Hello estimates, I found this browser that has been on the market for a few months is DEG-DEGAN

A project created by the same creators of Coc Coc browser (Cốc Cốc browser: 23 million people use Cốc Cốc browser.)

The browser is called DEG-DEGAN and as indicated on the website is intended for people from Indonesia. ¡But I think is for all people!

Actually it is almost a clone of Coc Coc browser but with some options disabled as they would not be useful in most cases.

As Coc Coc integrates the download and conversion of video on the fly.

I hope you have a minute to keep an eye on it.

Degdegan Browser
Browse with love - Degdegan Browser

Deg-pin-1.gif

Note - once installed, it will appear in the default language configured on the personal computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.