Thread author
May 17, 2012
jl484j.png

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I saw this on Facebook before and likely becomes a debate due to that result. :lol:

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
Hahaha and if I make a poll in tech forum the Agree option will get almost 100% of votes

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Lol when my sisters enter my room they say "How can you bear living in this room?" and when I use their laptop and have a look at the desktop it was extremely terrible. I made 2 folders on the desktop for both of them, now the desktop looks so clean, but inside each there are over 150 files!!

lJ9rA.jpg

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Not all girls rooms are that neat. I've been to many chicks house's and they have been a mess.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I have seen women's apartments here in the States that would make any bachelor blush. Women are much filthier and tolerant of messes than men are in a lot of instances.

Malware Maniac

Level 1
May 14, 2012
Does the boy save all of his files to his documents or does he not use it at all. The Boy's computer is completely empty.

malbky

Level 1
Jun 23, 2011
LOL u guys have a lot of freedom in the states. Cultural laws are strict here. Here it is rarely a boy/girl will get his own room as living is expensive. But whenever they get it. They dont clean it their maids or moms do.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
The maid and mom thing is becoming more and more prevalent. I used to have to clean my own room when I was a kid, though I was never forced to make my bed. For some reason I make my bed every day as an adult. I don't know why.

Spirit

Level 2
Thread author
May 17, 2012
How they scan laptops. Boys and Girls

Boys:
zvxyj6.png

Girls:

l0kLn.jpg

No offense its just for fun

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Have to say that is what would happen, ha.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.