Do you hate school?!?

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Depends on the class lol i love programming but i hate my required math class lol

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
imsoadude said:
Depends on the class lol i love programming but i hate my required math class lol

I love maths but I hate the teacher. The teacher gives us only homeworks, not class work :D After many complaints about that teacher, the teacher has been changed :p

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
Finished my schooling years ago. I miss the great teachers I had, used to hand out treats to the whole class. Encourages us to do our work and do good to get extra treats, Now that I think of it, Very nice tactic to the teachers. One thing I sure as cake don't miss was the homework. I got alot of it. Especially in High. Part of life etc...

I remember the best days I experienced in school. That feeling when It will never happen again.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
Lol that works, i find usually the courses are good but its the teachers teaching style that can be a problem because everyone learns differently. Must be nice being done school, i cant wait :p i wana be able to start working

MetalShaun

Level 1
Mar 3, 2011
I love school now I don't have to go there anymore. But seriously WinAndLinuxTutorials, wait until you have to go out into the real world working 40 hours a week with only 4 or 5 weeks holiday a year, then you will wish you were back at school.

D

Deleted member 178

MetalShaun said:
I love school now I don't have to go there anymore. But seriously WinAndLinuxTutorials, wait until you have to go out into the real world working 40 hours a week with only 4 or 5 weeks holiday a year, then you will wish you were back at school.

that is very true

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
I realized I was wrong :D I posted this before I went today to school. And coming with nice news...
Because I am naughty, the teacher kicked me out of the class :D

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
MetalShaun said:

Trust me on this, I'd much rather do that..
Maybe school wouldn't be so bad if the atmosphere was different, the way it is now, I'd rather talk to civilised people and that's not asking much believe me.

Hungry Man

Jul 21, 2011
I love my programming classes. I love my computer security classes. I deal with my math classes =p and I hate everything else.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
Hungry Man said:
I love my programming classes. I love my computer security classes. I deal with my math classes =p and I hate everything else.
Now maths is 1000 times easier after the school changed the maths teacher! Plus I love science lessons like chemistry and physics, excluding biology :D Anyway, do you know what is the full form of IGCSE? It is I Go Crazy Studying Everything :p

Last edited:

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Not a big fan of the Maths part but I love the TAFE classes. and don't mind the English classes either.

imsoadude

Level 3
Verified
Feb 21, 2011
School can be horrible or it can be fun, high school wasnt so much fun because you had to take some courses, but since i got to pick my college course im really starting to realize how great it is when your doing what interests you :)

win7holic

Apr 20, 2011
hate, if i get lots of homework.
Because I can not get FREE time, to learn for myself.
Because , i likes learn for myself.

gbpackerfan

Jun 14, 2011
I hate homework. If there was no homework, I would actually LOVE school! But, homework ruins everything, so, yeah, that's the main reason I hate school. Homework.

WinAndLinuxTutorials

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 23, 2011
That's it. Homework is the problem. And the bigger problem is when the teacher shout at you for no reason.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I've never hate school, managed to get honors before and people on our school knows me well even my attitude.

I admitted that made some difficulties when it comes in Math but since our teacher gave a detailed lecture, now I got high grades in math.

The problem was in Trigonometry, I remember that our teacher doesn't attended our class for one week before the exam. Also the discussion were likely short often so its really difficult and experienced to get low grades.

Math Algebra I was referring on the second paragraph. Both were separated subjects (Also that experienced problem in Math was during last 2 years)

But when it comes to Computer Class, managed to get high grades from quizzes, assignments, long test and exams. (But I'm not trying to proud of it, just telling the facts caused its my favorite subject even its a minor subject)

(The cons was Computer is only existed during 1st and 2nd Quarter Period so 3rd and 4th Quarter is no longer Computer Subject)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.