Do you know good free european web hoster ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thepierrezou

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
Hello,
I'm searching a good free european web hoster with php, no bandwidth limitation and more than 300 M for the FTP, i need 1 SQL database.
I want a good uptime, the possibility to use a domain name.
The website need to be in French or English.
PS : if you don't know with more than 300 M for the ftp you can give a hoster with less.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dani Santos

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Hello,
I'm searching a good free european web hoster with php, no bandwidth limitation and more than 300 M for the FTP, i need 1 SQL database.
I want a good uptime, the possibility to use a domain name.
The website need to be in French or English.
PS : if you don't know with more than 300 M for the ftp you can give a hoster with less.
https://www.hostblast.net i use it and its great according to this website is made in germany. It is great and cheap but carefull you cant do all type of websites with their host. Read the terms of use before buying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.