Advice Request Does Sophos home edition have AI?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
Hi all,

I have a question regarding Sophos home edition. I know there was a big argument between Sophos and cylance regarding this technology. And, I see no mention of AI in Sophos home interface or online settings from videos I've seen on the software or on their website.

So, does anyone know if Sophos home does indeed use AI?

Thank you all in advance.

ZeroDay

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
@ZeroDay Acquires security analytics

Well the article mentioned went directly that it acquired techniques to determine the better learning analysis on the samples; so in short all version of Sophos [assumption] are already engage to incorporate AI as internal component.

Thank you Jamescv7 that's much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.