Product name
Downloader Manager Internet

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Hello
The new version of Firefox 38, is incompatible with DONWLOADER INTERNET MANAGER 6.23
what I have desativado default, there is no option to activate it. it compatible
HOW CAN I TURN TO DO OR COMPATIBLE?

Y

yigido

Do you mean "Internet Download Manager" ? if yes, IDM always has a version that supports latest stable release, beta release. So it has to work with Firefox 38.0.1.
Even latest IDM version works with Firefox 39 as I said.
1qMRahJ.png

Please check for updates for the new version of IDM. If it find something new, let it to update itself or download the latest version here and install over the current installation.
After that, go to Program Files folder of IDM and drag&drop the .xpi file to Firefox.
Restart your Firefox and done! It has to be work with Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:

YuanJiawj

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 9, 2014
Hello
The new version of Firefox 38, is incompatible with DONWLOADER INTERNET MANAGER 6.23
what I have desativado default, there is no option to activate it. it compatible
HOW CAN I TURN TO DO OR COMPATIBLE?
IDM (Internet Download Manager) always its updated to day for be compatible totally with the browsers used (Firefox, Opera, Chrome).

You can integrate to them manually:

1.- Open location of ur IDM installation:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager

or

C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager

2.- Drag and drop the file called: IDMGCExt.crx into of "Extentions" from Google Chrome (chrome://extensions/)

2 (b) Drag and drop the file called:
idmmzcc.xpi into of "Addons" from Firefox

bjobf9e.png

qeRIrEv.png

mHw3SXI.png

usas Google Traductor para tus posts?

Last edited:
Reactions: yigido and frogboy

CNJJ

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
May 7, 2014
Thanks friend
Only upgrade to the latest version 6.23 build 12
It works ok

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.