Dr WEB Live CD

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Dr.Web® LiveCD

Emergency System Recovery Disk

If your Windows or Linux system has been rendered non-bootable by malware, restore it for FREE with Dr.Web LiveCD!

Dr.Web LiveCD will clean your computer of infected and suspicious files, help you copy important information to a removable data storage device or another computer, and then attempt to cure infected objects.

Link: http://www.freedrweb.com/livecd/

must-have in your toolbox

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Adding it now to my toolbox. Thanks for this :) I am sure it will come in handy in the furture.

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
McLovin said:
Adding it now to my toolbox. Thanks for this :) I am sure it will come in handy in the furture.

You only just added it now?

I've had it on my SARDU disk for years along with all its mates such as Kaspersky Rescue CD, Avira Rescue System, GDATA and more :p

/brag/

D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
MrXidus said:
I've had it on my SARDU disk for years along with all its mates such as Kaspersky Rescue CD, Avira Rescue System, GDATA and more :p

everybody is not IT Pro like us who format everyday to gains 0.0001% system speed gain :p

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
umbrapolaris said:
MrXidus said:

everybody is not IT Pro like us who format everyday to gains 0.0001% system speed gain :p

Absolutely true ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.