Expired Dr.Web Security Space 10- free license for 90 days

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

ahmad123

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
SS_en.png
Dr.Web Security Space Program is one of the best and very effective application providing comprehensive protection for your computer against online threats, and more. Perfectly protects your computer against all viruses, trojans, adware, malware, spyware, and other malicious code. It is equipped with a firewall, the firewall blocks backdoors, and any hackers, among others, phishing. The application includes an extensive intelligent scanner that not only detects threats in real time from the network or disk but also in all the devices connected to the computer. Effective checks and analyzes all downloaded files from the Internet and protects your data against theft.

https://download.drweb.com/demoreq/home/?lng=en

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Anyone that hasn't tried it i suggest they should give it a chance because it's a good product even if you don't know it.
It offers very good protection but it's heavy on my old laptop.
When i will buy a new one i will try again for sure;)

Reactions: BoraMurdar

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
How it works - Details:
1.Choose your operating system you want, click the green link "Register and download".
2.Completing the two boxes available on the page and check your email.
3.Access the confirmation link in the email.
4.Completing the captcha code name currently on page and click on the "Download Dr.Web".
Note:Before downloading please check your email again.
Series obtained (valid for 3 months) can be used to protect 1 pc running Windows, Mac OS X or Linux.
Note:This promotion is limited(3 days only)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.