App Review Dr. Web Security Space 8.0 Beta Review (ThePCSecurity)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Dr. Web Security Space 8.0 Beta Review
Uploaded to YouTube by ThePCSecurity

Kindly N.B.
The review of this software is not carried out by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video.
These videos are posted for the communities education and for entertainment value only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
It was more of a test of "Spider Gate" than anything else. that is misleading for users like me. I don't want WOT or Spider Gate or anything else telling me what site to enter or not. Regardless, when any WOT type of link blocker blocks all the allegedly malicious URL's (which I know the URL's in this review are), the anti-malware aspect is clouded, which defeats the whole purpose of seeing how an antimalware (AV in this case) program actually handles malware files, .exe's, etc. I would much rather utilize Sandboxie when I am surfing at random as to gather intel, view Bing images, and so on.

Don't be misled by my statements; I love Dr. Web's security software. I have simply stated a personal preference relative to a significant aspect of the review.

Thanks for showing us the review. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.