Advice Request Dropbox Paper - Open Beta

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Are you likely to use Paper by Dropbox for Collaborative Projects?

• I am already using Dropbox Paper

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I am open to give it a try

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • I tried but did not like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Using another similar service

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not interested (meh!)

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Dropbox Paper - Open Beta for Web, Android and iOS (August 2016)

We built Dropbox Paper to help fast-moving teams create collaborative docs and share important information. It’s a big part of how we’re reimagining the way people work together.

Here are some of the ways users are keeping their teams in sync with Paper:
  • Brainstorming ideas. Tackle big ideas, together in the same doc, at the same time—and use more than just words by embedding videos, images, and more.
  • Capturing meeting notes. Connect your Google Calendar, and Paper can create a custom notes doc for your next meeting and automatically share it with attendees.
  • Creating to-do’s. Start a checklist with just a few keystrokes, and assign tasks to others by simply adding “@” and a team member’s name.

Not the latest news, but as it approaches away from open beta to stable, what are your thoughts on Dropbox Paper? Remember Google Wave? This is similar.

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Apparently because i visited the page i am now using it. The note part seem interesting but there are apps easier to use for that. Will try it but i don't see me sticking with it.

Reactions: Ink and mal1
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.