Expired East-tec Eraser 2012 - Free License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Shadowave

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Aug 10, 2012
Product name: East-tec Eraser 2012
Promo page: http://offers.east-tec.com/cdm/2013/eraser/

East-tec Eraser 2012 is a privacy protection software that helps you protect your personal data, your offline and online privacy by helping you erase all files that store evidence of your computer and Internet activities. It will help you keep your PC clean by deleting impressive amounts of unnecessary data that is stored on your computer with or without your approval, contributing in this way to improving your computer’s performance and security.

Giveaway page HERE

Download East-tec Eraser 2012 Here

Bughead

Verified
Feb 22, 2013
Hi there, I got my free license already "thx to Terene" :goodpost:

It's still on...Therefor YOU NEED TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH CYBER DEFENSE Magazine FIRST...there you get a free key. (there is no hustle-You only need to enter eMail and name to get your key instantly)
Its for East-Tec Eraser 2012 and this free key, you can register to EAST-TEC ..

ON TOP you get an extra bonus from East-Tec as well!
You can require East-Tec Eraser 2013 for only $9,99.
I did it..it' seemed fair enough to me.

Here is the link for Cyber Defense:
http://www.cyberdefensemagazine.com/magazine/subscriptions/

B.t.w. Cyber Defense Magazine is a great platform to be written in anyway!
I'm glad to find out, because off all this.

enjoy everybody :neo:

davegeeit

Mar 1, 2013
Want to erase what you have done on your computer system, which website you have visited, what documents you have used, what you have downloaded, what images you have seen, what type of videos or movies you played and watched, what files and folders you created, etc., then use Chily Internet Privacy Eraser software.

Thanks

terene said:
Product name: East-tec Eraser 2012
Promo page: http://offers.east-tec.com/cdm/2013/eraser/

East-tec Eraser 2012 is a privacy protection software that helps you protect your personal data, your offline and online privacy by helping you erase all files that store evidence of your computer and Internet activities. It will help you keep your PC clean by deleting impressive amounts of unnecessary data that is stored on your computer with or without your approval, contributing in this way to improving your computer’s performance and security.

Giveaway page HERE

Download East-tec Eraser 2012 Here

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.