Elloha to the MT community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughead

Thread author
Verified
Feb 22, 2013
I'm hanging around here quit a time today. There is a lot of value discussion going on. I like that. So that's why I write myself in.
I use a shuttle barebone from 2004, which than was great, but now it reached it's limits.
Only 2 GB of ram, processor AMD Athlon 3500 64 bit, Nvidea 6600 GT and an old Bios phoenix with a sound card realtec ALC 6500 is very limited,
if running Win 7 on it.
XP was easy going but win 7 drove me nuts and crashing is 1 of it's favorites.
While it gives good work speed at the beginning it start acting odd
when providing from that speed.
Working with different programs, fotos, cropping, uploading, with open word and browser etc, makes the start-orbit disappear. Woow..o_O . Also it gives a menue open delay time with right mouse click up to 3 minutes...I'm proudly presenting my odd Win 7 LOL.
So now I am gathering all kind of lightware and also tweaks from rockers team forum to get my machine going.
I'm almost there..in fact that means nothing, cause the BSOD is just luring around the corner. Often happen when I open a wrong software! like yesterday with an disc imaging program etc. could not remove it, it made your uninstaller freeze and every other delete option crashed too, save mode wouldn't start, gave BSOD, luckely just 2 days ago made a system boot, that saved my .. this time. t(°v°t)
1 week ago made a fresh Win 7 installation, so I cross my fingers.
I used Bitdefender free together with free online armor, but now I switch
to commodo 6. I just downloadet it and maybe i can get my hands on a key for Emsisoft Anti-Malware from MT forum, would be great.:D
Well that's all for now..I keep in touch..:lolz:

softwareFREEk

Level 1
Verified
Dec 27, 2012
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips Bughead

I hope that you enjoy your stay and I look forward to reading more of your posts and threads.

Have a good look around the forum I am sure that you will learn plenty as there are many many IT Professionals as members happily sharing
their years of experiences and knowledge around....ohhh and are always up for a healthy discussion in the war room :D

please pass on MalwareTips forum details to your friends, the more members the more information being shared around

one more thing! the giveaways and contests here are FREEkin awesome! enjoy

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.