On Sale! [Ending: 03 Oct] Zoolz Complete Cloud Storage: Lifetime Solution for $39.00

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Cloud storage is an incredibly valuable thing, and Cloud solutions don't get much better than Zoolz. With this lifetime of 500 GB of Instant, and 500 GB of Cold Storage, you'll have an extremely affordable place to safely store massive amounts of data. Access your Instant storage quickly and easily, or just deposit data in Cold Storage if you know you won't be needing it for awhile. Zoolz know you want options, and Zoolz gives you options.

• Store 1 TB of data for life, w/ no additional costs
  • Have your data encrypted w/ military-grade 256-AES encryption before it even leaves your machine
  • Quickly & easily select the files you want to store w/ Smart Selection
  • Retrieve stored files instanly, or in approximately 3-5 hours from Cold Storage
  • Enjoy backup scheduling, bandwidth throttling, icon overlay, file retention & more
  • Preview thumbnails of images
  • Get reliability w/ data stored over multiple facilities & devices
License:
  • License deadline: redeem within 30 days of purchase
  • Length of access: lifetime
  • You may download Zoolz on 2 machines. You can only restore from a third device, not back up. To back up, you must delete a machine and add the third.

CMLew

Level 23
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Actually anyone here used this service before?

How was the experience? Mind to share?

Reactions: Logethica

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Actually anyone here used this service before?

How was the experience? Mind to share?
Thanks for sharing this deal. On the surface it looks like amazing value but I would question how long a 'lifetime' Zoolz actually has as a cloud storage provider? There are so many to choose from these days, how likely is it they will all be around in 5 year's time. I would prefer to pay more and know my data is not going to disappear suddenly.
All that being said it could be a good choice for secondary or tertiary backup storage.

Last edited:

Janl1992l

Level 14
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Never heard of them let me go look.....
Doesn't look too bad, I didn't see anything about encryption
so this may not be secure. I like their poke in the eye at
Carbonite lol.
http://www.cloudwards.net/review/zoolz/
"Zoolz encrypts your files before they leave your machine, securely transfers your files, and stores them on encrypted servers using military grade 256 AES Encryption." on there website.

askmark

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 31, 2016
Never heard of them let me go look.....
Doesn't look too bad, I didn't see anything about encryption
so this may not be secure. I like their poke in the eye at
Carbonite lol.
http://www.cloudwards.net/review/zoolz/

I read the same reviews. This comment from a user didnt inspire me with confidence...
I had an account for just under a year, the support was useless, these people managed to make a complete mess of 5 TBs of important documents, lost most of it due to their incompetence, I am now with Datacastle RED who are not only less on cost but actually provide support when needed, the tool is very easy to use with great performance on both uploads and downloads
Also did some research on this business due to all the problems as I was very concerned how secure my documents were being managed – look further up this thread for fake reviews on Zoolz from Ahmad Bushnaq 2014/06/23 at 00:50 and Mo 2015/04/20 at 22:54, one works in Zoolz sales and the second is the CEO. Not sure if there reviews are appropriate on here. Also, this is NOT a UK business, they’re based in the middle-east.
Think very carefully before trusting your documents with these people

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
Highly unlikely for a cloud service to be offering life time licenses because cloud storage is one of the few things that actually requires money to run in the long run, server space, power, hosting, etc. Unlike software developers who create software and give life time licenses because their software will forever be usable regardless if their company closes down or whatsoever. Honestly I would not trust my data with these people, go with some of the more secure and reliable companies like dropbox or amazon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.