App Review eScan Total Security Suite Tested!

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
D

Deleted member 65228

Who was hired to design that User Interface, and where? An 8 year old on MS paint during a school lunch break?

eScan Online Store | Buy Home & Small Office Antivirus Edition

- "eScan Universal Security Suite"
- "eScan Total Security Suite"
- "eScan Internet Security Suite"
- "eScan Anti-Virus"
- "eScan Anti-Virus Security for Mac"
- "eScan Anti-Virus for Linux Desktops"
- "eScan Mobile Security for Android"
- "eScan Tablet Security for Android"
- "eScan Mobile Security for iPhones & iPads"

How many different product listings does one need? One for Android phones and another for Android tablets? That's bizarre.

They might have awards for good detection but seriously sort out that UI and sort out those product listings...

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
How many different product listings does one need? One for Android phones and another for Android tablets? That's bizarre.

They might have awards for good detection but seriously sort out that UI and sort out those product listings...
True. Different products for Android/iOS mobile and tablet is pointless. Even too many for Windows.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I've read good things about them from companies like VirusBulletin (e.g. good opinions) but if they are really good then they are just ruining it with all those listings and an ugly UI. Maybe it is just me who thinks the UI is ugly, I don't know.
I also think the UI is ugly but ugly UI usually doesn't bother me much. But I definitely dislike their product listings.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
@Faybert I like Avira but all the other ones are at the same level IMO :ROFLMAO:
The new Avira interface has improved, but I've been traumatized for many years with their past interface (photo) :p
wx4aIyI.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.