Expired ESET NOD32 Antivirus - 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
1. Go to this giveaway page (page is in Russian so Google Translate may help if needed)
http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/nod32

Enter your details , fill the capcha and username and password will be sent to your email provided.

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

I think the promo it's already posted.

Thanks anyway.

Have a nice day!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Paul.R said:
Hi!

I think the promo it's already posted.

Thanks anyway.

Have a nice day!

I thought that I had seen this before, but I couldn't find it in posts, but it doesn't harm anyway :)
and Thanks, you too!

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
Detection said:
Doesn't work, it keeps saying the captcha is wrong

don't know why... :huh:
I had no problem, If you wish, I will send you one

Detection

Level 1
Feb 25, 2011
BoraMurdar said:
Detection said:
Doesn't work, it keeps saying the captcha is wrong

don't know why... :huh:
I had no problem, If you wish, I will send you one

Yea please do, thanks, I`ll PM you my email

EDIT - Don't worry, I managed it now, I had to use kproxy for some reason, then it worked

Paul.R

Level 17
Verified
Well-known
May 16, 2013
Hi!

You can use Internet Explorer, this works for me.

Have a nice day!

Quad

Level 1
Verified
Mar 2, 2013
You can convert the NOD32 license to Smart Security license for free (you lose one month of validity though).

To do this, first, get the NOD32 license (username/password) from the link above provided by OP, then go to: http://www.esetnod32.ru/activation/manage/convert/free/ then use the username/password you received, and you will get ESS username/password valid for 2 months.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.