BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
ESET Smart Security
ESET Smart Security keeps your computer or laptop safe with intelligent multi-layered protection combining proven antivirus, antispyware, firewall, anti-rootkit and antispam capabilities. Based on ESET NOD32 Antivirus, it protects you from viruses, worms, spyware, and all Internet threats. It conserves resources and improves computer speed. You are protected at the highest level while you work, social network, play online games or plug in removable media.

ESET NOD32 Antivirus
Your best defense against viruses, trojans and other forms of malware—and the top choice for IT professionals. Powered by the ThreatSense® engine with advanced heuristics, which blocks far more unknown threats than the competition. The latest generation of the legendary ESET NOD32 Antivirus takes your security to a whole new level. Built for a low footprint, fast scanning, it packs security features and customization options for consistent and personalized security online or off.

Changes in ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9.0.375:

Changes in ESET Smart Security 9.0.375:

Download: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9.0.375 32-bit | 89.1 MB (Free Trial)
Download: ESET NOD32 Antivirus 9.0.375 64-bit | 91.6 MB
Download: ESET Smart Security 9.0.375 32-bit | 98.4 MB
Download: ESET Smart Security 9.0.375 64-bit | 101.0 MB
Link: ESET Home Page | Support | Forum

D

Deleted member 2913

I am trying this latest version.

The realtime protection detected AdGuard related something x64 driver, I selected "Ignore" on the alert. Now where do I find the ignored files in Eset GUI?

Nothing in exclusion.

jadinolf

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 20, 2014
I thought I was having problems when I first switched to Version 9.

I cannot prove it but I don't think that 9 was the problem.

Something else--- I think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.