Battle Eset Smart Security 4 vs NIS 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkelixa

Thread author
Jul 3, 2011
Lets put the two favourite suites together that I know off

Norton is great for its pulse updates, sonar, great removal and very light usage

Eset pride themselves on being the fastest program with very good signatures

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
RE: Eset Smart Security vs NIs

Yeah they both are good :) I like Norton as well because it also has a very lite impact on the system, well that is what I think and for Eset, I would have to try it again :p

K__M

Jun 14, 2011
RE: Eset Smart Security vs NIs

I like them both a lot.

But, i like the look and feel of Norton better then ESET.

So i say Norton.

Also.. ESET uses a tad less RAM on idle then Norton...

I

illumination

RE: Eset Smart Security vs NIS

I have used both and both are good, but if had to chose between them, I like Eset better then Norton..

MrXidus

Super Moderator (Leave of absence)
Apr 17, 2011
RE: Eset Smart Security vs NIS

Such a hard choice. Both to me are great.

I would like to wait until ESET V5 and NIS 2012 release before I could make a decision but for V4 and 2011 I say Norton.

D

Deleted member 178

NIS = light, great detection via SONAR, easily tweakable, nice GUI, fast installation and scans.

for me NIS is among the only sec apps i may buy : EAM, F-Secure, NIS,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.